Welcome from Amy D. Unsworth

Language, Literature, Learning & Life.




'round here (more or less)

I don't even know how (or what I was looking for!) but I came across a photography blog with very interesting/intriguing photographs, many of them from 'round Kansas. I think I learned more about Kansas while visiting this site than I had in the several years I've lived here.

The section on Chapman, Kansas was very interesting and the photographs of last month's ice-storm show a full view of what happened with the trees & wires through that very long week here in the middle of it all.

The architectural features & the period signs are especially interesting. I've been to Junction City (one town to my west) more than I can count. But I'd never the signs until The Lope pointed them out.

No comments: