Welcome from Amy D. Unsworth

Language, Literature, Learning & Life.




Enter the Drawing for: Primitive Soap Prize

The year's first winner of "The Primitive Soap Prize" from Small Branches Studio is Mr. Dick Jones of Patteran Pages !

Mr. Jones, if you would, please send me an email so we can arrange shipping for your prize!

***

Enter the next Primitive Soap Prize Drawing:
Please leave a comment with your email address on the blog
Or send an email to let me know you'd like to enter
between Jan 19-Feb 2, noon central time.

( for this contest, I will only accept entries from the US, due to shipping constraints.
Future contests may be open internationally, but I have to research the shipping first)
~ stay tuned for more!~


***



Update 2 May
If you'd like to order some soap, please send me an email & I'll let you know what I currently have available. Some weeks I'm working on primitives, others I garden, and much of the time I'm writing poetry. But I often have soap ready to go in Bear's Best (Oatmeal & Honey-Almond) and Far Horizons (Orange & Almond).

No comments: